Pro-Tip: For the simplest experience on a computer, we highly recommend using Desktop Check-In App for Windows or Mac.
- In People, navigate to Attendance → Check-in.
- Choose the Check-in Station by the name on the left or open in Kiosk Mode.
- Follow the 'FIRST...' prompt to download the Label Printer application and save it to the computer.
- Once downloaded, run the label application.
- Choose the printer for the device and click 'Set Printer', select the same station as Step 2, then select 'Set Station'.
- Leave the Java application open and find the browser window again.
- Select 'Continue To Check-In' to begin taking attendance.
NOTE: The steps to launch the browser Check-In need to be repeated every time. Close the Java application at the end of Check-In once labels are not needing to be printed anymore.
Mark As Attended
- First, search for the parent or guardian who is checking in the child using a partial first or last name, the last four digits of a phone number, or through one of our additional search features (The search filter features are determined by your station settings). Hit Tab or click the name to select it.
Note: To be able to SMS alert parents from the Status report, the guardian MUST be the first name searched for. The guardian must also have a mobile number listed in their profile for the software to use.
- The software will present the linked family members available to Check-In.
- For each person being checked in, verify the Smart Check-In search has the right Group(s) or select 'Choose Group'. From the modal, choose the group he/she is being checked into.
- To finalize the selections and process the Check-In, click Submit.