A Room Setup is a way to group equipment that commonly goes together, however you can add additional items after you have chosen a setup.
When setting up an Event or other Church Activity, you can reserve Equipment as well. But before you can do that you need to assign equipment to rooms. To do that please follow the steps below.
Please note that you need to first set up Equipment. To do this please see this article.
- Click Calendar in the left navigation menu.
- Click on the calendar settings icon at the top, right corner of the screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen click on Room Setups.
- Here you can set up rooms, add a description, and add the equipment that is available in each room.
Why do I need a Room Setup?
A Room Setup is one way to group equipment that commonly goes together, but you could add additional items after you have chosen the setup. If you have more than one Campus, you can toggle between campuses by selecting the Campus drop-down in the top right-hand side of the screen.
Start by adding what your setup should be called, give it a description to set expectations, and start adding your equipment based on what is created in that area. To add multiple equipment lines to a room setup, use the button keep adding more items.
Click ADD to complete the Room Setup. To keep adding more setups, repeat this process using the field along the right side to build out the list.
Edit a Room Setup
To edit a Room Setup, click the Name link to open it.
- Change the name or description using the text fields
- Remove equipment using the icon or add more equipment and then select the button to place it in the Room Setup. To update the quantity of an existing item, simply create a new amount against the same equipment and then delete the older line.
- Add a layout image. This can be helpful to show what the room looks like for an ideal setup reference. Or, even provide a general layout or location map. To update or delete the image, just upload a new one or use the checkbox to 'Delete Layout Image' and then Save.
Select Save to update the setup details or Delete to remove the Room Setup altogether.
Any Room Setup that has an image added to it will get a notation in the setup list so it is easily visible. Click to select the 'Image' link and view the image right from the list.